The Sisters of Charity of Saints Bartolomea Capitanio and Vincenza Gerosa dedicate themselves to the service of the youth, the sick, and the needy, engaging themselves to be a sign of God's love among people in conformity with the charism of the Institute.
This Institute from the beginning has developed a profound consciousness that education of the youth is a vital component of the charism of its foundress St. Bartolomea Capitanio who held the youth "very dear to her heart" and committed herself whole-heartedly to their personal growth and development so that they would become agents of change for a just society.
We after the example of our Foundress dedicate ourselves to the education of the youth in schools/colleges. We make constant and careful endeavours to:
- Make the students aware of their dignity as children of God.
- Develop their intellectual, creative and aesthetic faculties.
- Cultivate in them love and appreciation for their culture and traditions.
- Train them to make correct use of their judgement, will and affability.
- Inculcate in them sense of values.
- Foster in them social awareness.
- Prepare them for a future career and thus develop a well-balanced personality for the good of society and for the promotion of a better world, where love,fellowship and service prevail.